was ridiculously crazy. this is what went down:
- went to newton on sunday for declaration week. and it was wonderful:] got to hang out with some awesome kids and met mike satterfield who spoke at the rally. he is an AMAZING man of God. the last night about 10 kids accepted Jesus into their hearts. it was beautiful.
- MAJOR drama between the band and dad. still not completely better yet.. but getting worked out. praise the Lord.
- started working on a doctrine paper thursday and didnt finish til 4 friday morning.
- 5th quarter friday night. we were all a little bit distracted by the daddy drama, but it ended up alright.
- anddddddd a show at assembly of God in old river saturday. it was LONG but it was a blast:] God’s presence was wonderful, and the worship was beautiful. there was even a lady standing in the back signing all the song. it was awesome.
- and today we ended up not going to church:[ but i had time to get things more resolved with dad and got to meet his ladyfriend. i think i like her. but its the first time we’ve spent time together.. so we’ll see.
- nowwwwww i just took a break from working on studying for a test tomorrow to do this. and i might take a nap.
continue to keep me and the band in your prayers as satan tries to attack us from all diferent directions . God’s doing AWESOME things through and for us and we’re so thankful. everything we do we do for His glory. and He’s blessing us like crazy so much more than we deserve.
that is all:]